Mr. Dallo began training in the martial arts at approximately age 9. A kung fu instructor on his street was his first teacher. At age 14, Mr. Dallo supplemented his training by reading as many books and magazines as he could. Then, he began formulating and practicing his own training routines.
At age 16, he began formal training at martial arts schools. Mr. Dallo continued to pursue both his martial arts training and higher education, attending the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, where he also joined the Michigan Wolverines Boxing Club, eventually being selected captain of the team and All-American in Collegiate Boxing.
In 1995, Mr. Dallo attended a seminar featuring the legendary Guro Dan Inosanto. There he met Chris Malgeri, who would introduce him to the legendary instructors of our time - Guro David Hatch, Guro Lynda Hatch, Sifu Francis Fong, Tuhon Bill McGrath, Ajarn Chai Sirisute, Professor Salem Assli, and others. Mr. Dallo continues to train under these legendary instructors to this day, continuously updating and refining his skills and, consequently, his students’ skills, as well!
"We opened DMA's doors as a student-centered academy designed to improve students' health, well-being, self-defense aptitude, and social circle. Martial arts is not only about physicality, but understanding how to be a model citizen of the world." - SifuDallo.
Mr. Dallo holds the following ranks in the martial arts:
- Wing Chun Kung Fu - Instructor under Sifu Francis Fong
- Jun Fan Gung Fu - Instructor under Guro Dan Inosanto
- JeetKune Do - Instructor under GuroInosanto
- Kali (Eskrima, Arnis) - Instructor under GuroInosanto
- SIlat - Instructor under GuroInosanto
- Muay Thai - Instructor under Ajarn Chai Sirisute
- BoxeFrançaiseSavate - Silver Glove Instructor under Professor Salem Assli